Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello!

      Hey guys! So I just started this blog, I have been wanting to create one for forever and decided that I would finally get involved and show you guys my passion: art. I chose this title because I love to travel and fly and would love to go all over the globe, and my main strength is sketching and painting. 
      This blog is to mainly help anyone who is interested with crafts and ideas on how to do certain projects. I am in the process of starting to learn how to do tutorials and I will try to post videos on how to do some projects soon. If there is anything specific you would like to see me create or would like to learn, please let me know. I am open for just about anything. 
      I have recently been learning how to screen print t shirts, so I would love to show you how that works and how to create one. I also love to make sketchbooks and will show you how to make those and where to find more information on that. I may post random projects that I would like to recreate, or projects that inspire me to make my own, but I do not copy-write. Every project I do is created by me and may originate from someone else's project(s), but I make everything my own.
      Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this and I will attempt to keep up with it and post things often! Thanks for checking my blog out!

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment