Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PINTEREST!!!

So I am completely addicted to pinterest.com. I LOVE it. You can go check out my page at http://pinterest.com/sarahkeplinger/, it is kinda messy and may not make sense right now, but I like a lot of the things I find there. The 'artsy fartsy' category consists of a lot of projects that I want to do. If there is anything you guys would like to see, let me know! 

P.S. I promise I will upload some of my artwork soon, I'm in the process of photographing it. 

These were just some of my favorite pieces from pinterest:

 This one was made with crayons. CRAYONS! It is so cool,
I can't wait to try this technique out!

 This is just beautiful. I have no idea what the medium is
but I love the way it looks spraypainted.

 This one is just simply gorgeous. I love the rugged feel of it,
and how it looks like it belongs in the fall. The eyes are
just flawless.

This one is just incredible. The detail is inspiring and I wish
I had enough time on my hands to experiment with this!


Love, Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment