Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sketches

       Sorry guys, I've been crazy busy with school lately and haven't had a free chance to post! I just wanted to show you some of my previous artwork that I have sketched or painted. Some of these are done with Prismacolor pencils which are the BEST! They blend so nicely and look clean.


 This is a painting I did two years ago
 of the moon shining through a pine tree (Acrylics)


This is a sketch of Paul Walker that I did a year 
ago when I was obsessed with sketching muscle tone.


Just a random picture I found
online done with Prismacolor pencils


Christina Aguilera from the album cover
 of Burlesque (the movie) also in Prismacolor Pencils


Red Lips (Prismacolor Pencils)


Jellyfish (Prismacolors)

Yeah, I know it was just random pieces, but I thought I should share them. I have to make more time to sketch, I haven't picked up a pencil in awhile...

Love, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I love this, it is so cool, I love the 3rd one down, my Fav :P

    ReplyDelete