Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's get crafty!!!

So naturally, I was on pinterest earlier and I found these AWESOME ideas for crafts. If I have some free time, I will create some of these and post them within the next few days. But, here you go:


Okay, so this is the cutest earring hanger I have ever seen
and it is super easy to make by yourself. All you need is cardboard,
scissors, and a hole-punch. 


Is it just me, or is this not the cutest card you have ever seen?
It's such a great idea, plus it will make anyone's day to get this from you.


I am in LOVE with this chair.
Plus, it would be easy for me to take to school.
This project: DONE.


I'm not sure how these owls were made,
 but I know you can purchase them on Etsy. They are ridiculously
cute, and made of cardboard!


Let's face it. Is this not the coolest idea on earth?
I am so ready to buy a cheap hot glue gun and crayons.


Easy, and simple. Make stamps from erasers for tags!


I don't know where to find a frame like this one,
but I am bound and determined to find one and create this.


This is pretty cute. I hardly know what to do
 with buttons anymore, and now I've gained another idea.
 I am going to go broke having to purchase all of these canvases!

So these should keep me occupied for awhile. I will try and find some more craft ideas and post them soon. I also create my own earring hangers and sketchbooks so I'll post those tomorrow for you guys to see!

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment