Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sketching!

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great December so far, and that you are enjoying it with your family and friends. Recently I have been interested in sketching, so I am trying to get back into doing art more often. I've come up with a few ideas for sketching and if not, then I will do them in ink. I also LOVE to sketch anatomy as you have seen in my previous post of artwork I have done. So here are the things I would like to sketch or ink: 


Eyes. I love to look at people's eyes. That's the first thing I notice along with hands. You can tell a lot about people by both of those.


Another beautiful eye.


This is a nice painting that I want to make into my own creation, more defined.


I found this and thought it was the sweetest picture in the world.
 I cannot wait to have that.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas and I will post some more artwork or ideas soon!

Love, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Please sketch these and post them on here as soon as possible, I really want to seeee them!

    ReplyDelete